Filled With The Holy Spirit
Being filled with the Holy Spirit is God’s way of empowering you so you can live the new life He’s given you, and be a fruitful and effective witness to others about Jesus!
This week you will:
- Discover that God has promised to fill you with His Holy Spirit
- Understand more about what this means
- Learn about what the fruit and the gifts of the Spirit
- Discover how you can be filled with te Holy Spirit – and stay full!
- The Holy Spirit is a person, and we can develop a close friendship with Him.
- Every Christian has the Spirit living inside them.
- Being ‘filled’ with the Spirit is something more – a distinct experience.
- Being filled with the Spirit gives us the new power we need to live our new life in the new Kingdom.
- The Holy Spirit leads and guides us, opens up the Bible to us, and helps us pray.
- Being filled with the Spirit opens up the realm of spiritual gifts.
- Being filled with the Spirit helps develop Christ-like character in us.
- We can be filled with the Spirit when we come to Jesus thirsty, wanting all of Him to fill all of us.
- It’s not an optional extra; it’s essential for all Christians.
- To stay continually full we must ensure we don’t resist, quench or grieve the Spirit.
Course Progress 80%